Monday, November 2, 2009

-FRIENDS-

I have a lot of friends.. a lot a lot..
It's uncountable..
Close friends I have a lot too.. a lot a lot..
True friends.. I think I have a lot.. I think la..
Cos I'm not sure whether I'm true friends are true or not..
From last time till now, I have a lot of types of friends..
Some are quiet..
Some are talkative..
Some are kind..
Some are helpful..
Some are funny..
Some are good..
Some are bad.. bad in the sense that they did something that made me not happy..
But just a small portion of them..
Sometimes I really don't understand why all of these suddenly happen..
Some of my friends betrayed me..
Some of my friends lied to me..
Some of my friends spread rumours about me..
Some of my friends have 2 faces..
Some of my friends spread my secrets..
Some misunderstand happens, then I feel very sad about it..
Then more misunderstand continues to happen..
I wanted and trying to treat each and everyone my true friends..
But sometimes I really can't do that..
Cos they have done something that make my heart scattered..
I don't want to lose a friend..
A lot of my other friends asked me to forget about it and don't bother..
I've tried.. But I can't..
Sometimes, things that had already happened.. happens..
I can't turn back time..
I just wanna live my life as happy as I want it to be without all this worries..
I want everyone to be my friends..
My TRUE friends..
It's all about trust and never betrayed any of your friends..
I know everyone is not the same..
I tried to accept everyone as my friends..
As who they are.. Not faking it..
I need a true friend..
You need a true friend too..
So, before you treat someone that way..
Or do something to the person..
Please think deeply.. Is he/she your friend... your true best friend..
If he/she is.. why not you don't betrayed or make him/her sad..
All I want are true friends..
And I will be your true friend as well if you are really my true friend..


10 comments:

jetlim23 said...

so which category i belong to??
bad fren?
kepo fren?
haha~

go study lar..stil blogging..

cheer up =)

-jenna- said...

u r.. u think la..
hahahaha =D
KEPO !!!!

Unknown said...

too long lah...dun wan read..haha..
anywhr, addoil for final....

Chong Han said...

i'm sorry laopo cause i cant categories in any of them. but i will be ur only lao gong who care u and love u forever..hehe..

Shee Ying said...

dun categorize me into roommate la...
haha i dun care im in which category.
what i wanna say is, there are too many types of ppl in this world. we cant 讨好 everyone around us. So what we can do is just do whatever we think is right, then 问心无愧 lo.
sometimes bad things happen and we just cant control it. but it can let us see clearer the true colours of the so-called friend!
look around, u still have so many friends that love u~ ^^

(Sorry la, english not good ma)

-jenna- said...

kivi : thanks a lot.. =)
lao gong :haha.. sure la.. the title is friends..
put : u categorize me in roommate le.. but i dun wanna tell u, i categorize u in which category.. hahaha.. anyway, i agree with wat u said la.. totally true =)
p/s : ur english not good.. but i dunno chinese le.. hahaha.. luckily i got google translate.. yeah !!!

Pei Li said...

Me le? me le????

-jenna- said...

dun wanna tell u.. wahahahha
blek =p

leewen said...

I know I'm the talkative 1..haha..too bad got no cute 1..or else I'll be categorized in that..hahahaha..

-jenna- said...

u ar? i dun wanna give comment la.. u faham-faham la.. wahahahha
but definitely not cute la.. cos u r ketiak !!!