Thursday, October 29, 2009

-POWER OF A GIRL-

Never under-estimate the power of a girl / lady..
A girl can do what she wants if she really wants to do so..
Never ever look down on girls..
We can do anything if we really mean it..
Right girls? hahahaha
But this girl here is getting lazier and lazier when final is just around the corner..
why? i wanted to do my best for every finals..
but maybe i've enjoyed too much this semester..
making me damn lazy to study..
i should say every sem oso i'm lazy to study for finals..
hahahaha.. just an excuse for me to be lazy..
hopefully my laziness won't make me fail my finals lo..
or else.. i've have to extend my studies..
is like a nightmare.. so many things is waiting for me in the outside world..
i dun wanna extend my studies.. it's tiring..
but i'll do my best till the end..
all the best to everyone that's taking exams.. =)

5 comments:

leewen said...

yaya..oso lazy to study..open the book whole day but think of FB onli..
now mind full with lok lok..haha..
enjoy too much d leh..
cant stay like this onli..show them power of a girl..let's work hard together..gambateh!!! yeah !!XD

YC said...

haha~~~
me too very lazy here...
no mood to study at all~~~
everyday sleep--> eat--> play--> sleep
die soon...
NONO~~~ MUST WORK HARD~~~

Chong Han said...

i oso vr lazy wo..but i not gal.. so must show the power of man? haha

-jenna- said...

yaya.. gambate everyone !!!!!
all the best in ur finals !!!!

YC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.