Saturday, October 17, 2009

BURGER, I WILL MISS YOU

Today, my dad called me from Gopeng telling me that Burger passed away..
I didn't exactly ask the details cos I'm shocked after found out about it..
I'm very sad after listening this news..
She's still so young and she can behave very well already..
but suddenly.. she's sick and she just passed away..
so sudden !!!
the last time i saw her was 2 weeks ago..
I didn't really say goodbye to her.. and I miss her so much..
I really hope I still can see her.. but I know I won't have the chance anymore..
R.I.P Burger..
I'm gonna miss you forever..
You are forever my best friend..
I'll take care of Hotdog for you..






























1 comment:

Shee Ying said...

She really grown up dy... So long I din see her...
Miss u always, burger...