Sunday, October 18, 2009

-SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME-

Something is totally wrong with me..
And I really don't know what the hell happen to me..
I used to feel that everything in this world is so happening and so exciting..
But nowadays I don't feel like that anymore..
What the hell is happening to me?
I don't feel happy with everything I'm doing..
I really hope I can go back to the past and get everything straight..
My attitude and my "ta xiao jie phi ji" is getting worse day by day..
What should I do?
I want to be happy-go-lucky again..
I want to be happy happy and happy..

2 comments:

Chong Han said...

laopo must always be happy lo..once finish study all d pressure will disappear and life bcome better lo..me and many of ur frens will always by ur side lo to support u lo!

leewen said...

gambateh!!! XD