Tuesday, September 29, 2009

-TO CONTINUE OR NOT TO?-

There's still a thing in my mind now..
A serious matter regarding my future..
Nowadays, I'm getting lazier and lazier to study..
I always said I'm not interested in this field..
But is it true or it is just an excuse for me to be lazy?
I really don't have the answer now..
I'm confuse..
In previous post, I said I've decided not to continue in this field..
And now I'm not so sure already..
Still lost and blur of not knowing what to do..
Hope I'll be hardworking enough to go through final year..
I don't want to let my parents down..
And I don't want to let my lao gong down too..
They are standing behind my back all this while..
Helping me whenever I'm falling and giving up..
Giving me support now and then..
JENNA ~~~ please do your best from now on !!!
It's not too late.. It's never too late..
Gambate Jenna Ong !!!

4 comments:

Chong Han said...

gambate laopo.. sure not too late lo..i sure support u de lo!

-jenna- said...

i'll try my best lo..
hopefully can achieve what i want la..
thanks lao gong..

Pei Li said...

Jenna, Add oil...
u can do it...

-jenna- said...

thanks peili.. appreciate it =)