Monday, September 14, 2009

-DUSTY BLOG-

i have this dusty blog in my favourite homepage list..
feel very paiseh.. cos damn long never update it..
kinda busy nowadays..
although busy but i manage to get myself a few holiday with my coursemates and k ying gang..
really happy although i'm in my final year..
i still get all the leisure and fun that a student should have..
but nowadays.. 1 kind of feeling appear in my heart..
tat's 1 more year.. i need to go out and work for real this time..
not internship.. no more university life..
i can feel the pressure now.. but actually i feel kinda eager to be exposed to the working life..
bcos.. i'm short of money now..
with work... i can get the money i want.. i can buy whatever i want..
i can do whatever i want...
now what can i do is.. ENJOY my life to the fullest..

6 comments:

Chong Han said...

my laopo, must njoy ur life always lo.. i will be with u and support u de lo.. my happy gal..

Pei Li said...

must enjoy ur student life to fullness....
i really mis those times where i can hang out vf u guys....

leewen said...

yeah..live life to the fullest...jia you~~haiya..u got teach swimming ma,don worry la..haha..

~SiMoN~ said...

jenna ong, u got teach swimming meh? y nvr advertise ? i wanna learn ler...

-jenna- said...

got got.. i didn't advertise ma..
ahahha.. cos i advertise among coursemates nia..
u wanna learn? no problem..

~SiMoN~ said...

u pass anot 1? later i haven swim edy sink liao.... hahaha