Thursday, November 5, 2009

-NEW BEGINNING-

Today suddenly got mood to re-create and design my blog..
Although tomorrow got french exam..
But still doing all these.. But after creating this blog..
I'm damn happy.. It makes me really satisfied with my creativity..
(Not very creative also.. =p)
I was listening to a song called Butterfly by Mariah Carey..
Den suddenly this Butterflies pop up in my mind..
So, it's butterflies in my mind..
The popular phrase for butterflies is "butterflies in my stomach"
At 1st thought, i want to put butterflies in my stomach..
But something is not right there..
If I put butterflies in my stomach.. Makes me and everyone that is reading this blog nervous..
Therefore, I've decided to use "Butterflies in my mind"
And in french this is known as "Des papillons dans mon esprit"
(just to revise before tomorrow's exam)
Anyway, all the best in your finals for those that are taking finals..
Those other good samaritans, hope you have a nice day =)

4 comments:

Chong Han said...

1st comment!!
Nice blog laopo ..
Good luck in ur test tmr lo.. sure can get flying color result cause butterfly can fly ma..hehe...gambateh!!

-jenna- said...

hopefully la..
thanks lao gong =)

leewen said...

ask me to study french wa..who was redesigned her blog here har??~~lu baru action la..hehe..

-jenna- said...

u cannot c i'm revising my french mer? hahahaha
bonne chance !!!