Wednesday, November 11, 2009

-IS BACK-

Oh my god.. it's back.. again..
Allow me to explain in details..
Next week monday and tuesday is my last 2 papers for this semester final..
Both of this subject I haven't revise them since the second test..
So, until now.. My progress is still null..
And when I really wanted to start revising 1 of the subject..
It's back !!!
I'm afraid this time it will screwed up my last 2 papers..
I'm afraid it will make my life miserable..
I'm afraid everything will be topsy-turvy..
I'm afraid I won't get good result this time..
I keep my fingers crossed.. Have faith that it will disappear tomorrow..
I'm knocking on wood that it will drop out of sight tomorrow..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
My do-nothingness, my inertia, my slothfulness, my weariness..
**Crossed my fingers**
for it to desert me tomorrow and the remaining days of the week.. =)

4 comments:

Chong Han said...

laopo sure can do it de lo laopo..
must study hard lo...1 day 2 episode drama max lo..hehe

-jenna- said...

ok lao gong.. hehe =)

jetlim23 said...

come on~ final year dy leh..must relax ma.. thurs..fri..sat + sun...stil got 4 days ma.. can finish 1 drama.. gambate ya!! XD

-jenna- said...

u no good la.. u.. i wanna study study study !!!