Thursday, December 10, 2009

-UPDATE AFTER A LONG LONG TIME-

Currently I'm having my holiday.. this is the last holiday for 4 years of uni life..
I feel a bit uneasy with all these feelings..
Kinda leaving all my study life.. and really start the journey of a working young adult..
Nervous, Scare, Worry ????
a bit of those feelings.. But there's half year more for me to enjoy my study life..
I must really enjoy to the fullest..
So, what did I do this holiday so far?

November

5th Anniversary with my lao gong..


Chili's Midvalley..

I really had a good time that day.. thanks for everything lao gong =)

Next, celebrate jet's birthday


in MED Bkt Tinggi..

Had a great time there too.. Laughing whole nite..
Long time never gather like tat dy..
Really enjoy myself.. Happy birthday siu keong !!!!

December

Time for work.. enough with all the entertainment..
Time to earn some money..
Working in KLCC Convention Center..
High School Musical Summer Celebration.. as usher and ticket checker..
Very flexible job.. Can lepak whole day..
Really enjoy tis job..


Outside the hall.. lepak...

So, there are still 3 weeks of my holiday..
My birthday is coming soon.. getting older =.="'
Christmas is coming soon..
New Year is coming soon..
2010 is coming !!!!!
what's my list to accomplish for 2010???
I don't want to make any wish list for next year like I normally do..
I just want to live my life as happy as possible in year 2010..
without worries and tension that I used to have before this..
So, just want to be who I am and be as happy as I can..
I hope everyone can be happy too..
take care everyone and happy holiday.. =)

3 comments:

jetlim23 said...

WOW~ got included my name in ur blog wor.. thanks a lot ya..thanks for organise the celebration.. thanks for the cakes.. n thanks for evrthing la..

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year...

o ya..

Happy Birthday to u s well... =)

-jenna- said...

haha.. i got sim de ma..
like some ppl no sim de.. dun wanna come sing k with me.. sad la..

jetlim23 said...

i went to semenyih camping ma.. haha~ go there 2D1N.. paiseh ya.. next time lar..date 1 day come out lar..u treat lar.. ON?