Wednesday, November 14, 2007

...tHe VeRy fiRst Day oF HoLidaY !!! ...

the very 1st day of my holiday.. started with waking up at 12 pm.. as usual
then go to 1 utama and shop till i drop.. and it's true
bought present for my niece cos her bday is coming soon



ashley (my niece) going to be 2 years old this 22 November 2007


then bought few things for myself and my lao gong..
cos our anniversary is also coming soon..
tat is fast.. so fast already 3 years..
time flies when we are having all those wonderful time..
but time are damn slow when we are suffering..
especially during our exams.. haha..
but today really enjoy la..
come back home so tired just wanna sit down and relax..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...wat laopo brought for me wo?

-jenna- said...

it's a secret la.. cannot tell =p

~SiMoN~ said...

=.=".... sweat..
my anniversary oso reaching soon ma.. buy for me oso la.. hahaha.. :-p

MW Fun said...

Ur niece is so adorable...:P...babies are just so adorable...until they grow up to become monsters...haha...but I think this little girl shld grow up to be a good mother...haha...coz her posture says she already wants to know how it's like to be pregnant...:P...