Tuesday, November 27, 2007

... anniversary ...

now it's 5.00 am.. 27th november 2007..
i remember 3 years back, tis time.. i was talking n smsing my lao gong..
it's really a sweet memory.. since now it's me and my lao gong's anniversary..
let me share our memories in this blog..
on 26th november 2005 when we are in lower 6, we celebrated see keong's birthday in pulau ketam... when we reach there,there's a tour guide waiting for us ( actually is their fren ) haha.. then he took us to rent a few bicycles to ride around the floating town..
but then me and shu pin.. dun dare to ride the bike.. cos the road it's like a sidewalks..
so,the guys have to take both of us.. and obviously no one wanna "tumpang" me cos i'm FAT.. haha.. but fortunately, chong han is there to take me.. all tis happen so naturally..
both of us got shot by a cupid.. and we have feelings for each other (actually not so fast la.. there's another story before that de.. but later too long...boring ma) after we went around pulau ketam.. then we went to a restaurant for seafood ( my favourite )
that time,i stil remember.. i was sitting beside him (so romantic) and he treated me really kind.. really a good guy... after tat we come bac to klang and went "yam char" (as usual after every hang out) ... then i still remember that i drive alone that time and it was very late.. i told everyone tat i'll be leaving cos it's late d.. everyone was like "bye and waving" not thinking of my safety but he stand up and send me to my car and ask me to be careful.. i got so attracted to him then.. really man... (to be continued...)

-FRIM-

(...continue...)then when i reached home and after my shower,i sms him telling him i'm safe at home.. and asking him where is he.. then the fireworks started.. we started smsing till midnite... till morning i should say.. tat time he was still using 012 and i'm using 016.. so costly.. but wat to do..he wanna kao lui ma.. hehe.. so have to sacrifice a bit lo.. hehe..
we started our relationship then.. till now.. 3 years.. such a loving and enjoyable time..
really glad i have him as my lao gong.. without him.. i might not sit down here and type my blog.. i might be dead.. (seriously)
during this 3 years, we have lots of arguement.. some are terrible.. some are peanuts.. but most importantly,we settled it together..
now after all those ups and downs.. we are still together..

-Taman Negara & Bkt Tinggi-


sometimes,i'm vr stubborn.. i dun listen to him... both of us actually are from totally different world.. but we try to our best to get along well and most importantly we must be honest and trust each other.. communication definitely is important.. so many things to know about him.. really appreciate all the things he have done for me.. thanks a lot lao gong..


-Genting-


-Penang-


-Pangkor- our 1st trip together

-Cameron Highlands-


-Latest of Me & Him-

actually there's a lot a lot more trip in this 3 years.. it's 5.50am now..
if i wanna upload all this photos in.. then i think i would finish by 11.00 am.. hahaha..
so,better not.. anyway,tat's about all i wanna share.. hope all of u like our love story.. ^_^
thanks for reading..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet-nya.....:P

-jenna- said...

haha..

jetlim23 said...

so 'hang fok' man....
both of u kei kei cbrate my bday...but dating there...haha
sweet story oo.....hehe