Tuesday, November 20, 2007

... eXaM p ...

exam p is on 29th november.. tat's the 1st paper of society of actuary..
i'm afraid i can't do my best..there are 4 sections and hundreds of pages of exercises to be done..
until now i only have done one half section.. such a loser.. don't know when will i finish it and start with the exercises.. really hope all tis will come to an end.. but i can't afford to fail..
wat to do.. in order to achieve dreams.. so many sacrifices has to be done even if it worth my fortune..
i still remember when i was a kid.. i used to dream of so many things.. i thought tat dreams tat appears when i'm sleeping will come true one day... but after so many years.. seems like not even a single scene of my dream come true.. ahaha... what to do.. i like to watch fairy tales now and then.. i like the feelings of happily ever after.. but i think it never really happen in reality.. something not many people know is tat my favourite fairy tales of all is "Cinderella".. till now.. although it's childish (i admit) but everytime i watch tat cartoon, i feel happy.. and i like to place myself in that situation where the cartoon ended with "they live happily ever after.. the end"... without worries..how nice if it really happen... haha..
although i can't complain more as i have the greatest boyfriend in the whole wide world (it's true)... and a happy family... and a bunch of ' K-ying ' friends...and a bunch of coursemates.. but i still have EXAM P... tat's the 1st step for my dream to really come true..
i begin my footsteps in this faculty.. and taking this course.. i wouldn't want it to end just like tat.. i just wan everything to be perfect.. and i'll try my best... EXAM P I'M COMING !!!! GAMBATE !!!

P/S : there's a new website for the K-ying gang.. u know who you are.. do visit http://k-ying-blog.blogspot.com/ and leave a few notes there.. thanks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

laopo's dream sure will come true in d end lo cause u got me lo..everything will be fine lo as long as laopo gt me..just do ur best can edy lo..i'll always by your side till forever...i love u..