Friday, November 16, 2007

...how's my blog? ...

suddenly feel like my blog's kinda boring..
nothing special.. telling everyone my boring daily activities..
then dunno how to describe it more interesting..
tat's y most ppl read my blog oso fall asleep lo.. haha..
my fault..so sorry..
but for a change.. tis blog i'm going to write smtg a bit interesting la..
a tiny bit la.. hehe...
a lot of my concern frens wanna know abt wat happen to me lately..
let me tell u all more details la..
smtg really terrible happen to my family lately..
my family is having financial problem..
then my dad has to go somewhere else to get out of the situation..
so,for the past 1 month i can't see my dad.. i really feel vr sad..
but i cant do anything.. i'm still studyin.. i can't help much in the financial status..
so,wat i can do is study hard for my final tat time.. but then i'm DAMN LAZY..
n i really meant it.. DAMN LAZY..
so for the past 3 weeks..i'm struggling.. i really dunno what will happen to my pointer when my result is out.. dunno whether i'll get "kicked out" from actuarial science programme onot la.. haha.. hopefully not...
i really dunno what will happen in my family after this..
but i really hope all of us can face all the problems together and not hide from it..
cos it's really suffering to loss someone in the family..
although there's still a lot of financial problem to settle in the future..
i truly believe 1 day.. all this will come to an end..
but i really appreciate 2 of my sisters help all tis while..
both of them have their own family.. but they're willing to help out in tis family..
really 'ma fan' they all..but they do all their best to help.. thanks sis..
then my laogong lo.. tat help me to face all tis bravely.. without him.. i really dunno how i'm going to be..
then lastly,it's my mom.. although i'm not a good daughter all tis while.. but start from now onwards.. i'll be a good girl... never make u worry..
she's the heroin in my heart.. cos so many things happen.. she still stand tall to face everything.. thanks mom...
starting from today onwards..now.. i'm going to be a good gal...

P/S : thanks to all my frens tat concern abt me... thanks.. i'm ok alrdy... ^_^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lao gong will always support u here lo..i love you forever

KiaT said...

yaya~ jangan putus asa~ ada lagi banyak kawan-kawan dan saudara-saudari yang sedia dan sudi membantu mu~ hehe

dont give up~
no pain no gain~
appreciate what u have now~
always happy!!!!!!

MW Fun said...

Challenges are always present in life. So, we just have to be brave and face them all. No matter if we can come out successful or not, at least we gave our best to life. For the most important thing is not the end result but the process.

If you ever need any help, I'm sure all your buddies are very willing to help. All you need to do is just ask.

Be happy and be strong for you have so many people's support.

Anonymous said...

way to go gurl....i know u can face it so stand tall and face the obstacle bravely....you will soar through;)

-CheeRs-