Monday, November 26, 2007

... it's all about the money ...

tis time is all about the money.. i seems can't finish studying anymore..
just have to try my best.. the best i can to do whatever i can..
if i really do fail.. then i'll take again next year...
another RM 400 again.. but no choice..
today lao gong got midterm test.. he seems so hardworking..
everyday studying no matter when o where
i really can't do tat.. ask me to sit and read for 1 whole day.. i don't think so..
but my lao gong can do it.. dunno how... hehehe...
but now it's all up to my luck.. whether i can pass tis exam onot..
hopefully starting from next sem onwards, i can be hardworking..
not like always...damn lazy...
after my exam p.. i'll be going over to ipoh..
won't be around for 1 or 2 weeks..
can't celebrate my anniversary with my lao gong.. but what to do...
i got no choice.. then for my birthday.. i'm not sure where will i be..
so, 21 years old birthday.. dunno how issit going to be oso..
hopefully i can gather around with my family and celebrate and oso my frens..
this holiday is going to be damn busy.. cos i dunno where will i stay next sem..
and i need to pack all my things if i'm going to move to ut (university tower) o i'm going to move back to klang.. i'm going to move no matter how.. just not sure where's the location
so,it's a moving holiday... haha... then after tat when new sem start i hope i wont be like previous semester.. damn terrible..damn lazy...
and year 2007 is coming to an end.. and it's a whole new year...
i think i need to list down the things tat need to be done before 2008
  1. move to a comfortable place
  2. organise a new timetable for my next semester
  3. get my room cleaned
  4. go for a holiday ( i need a break.. who's with me?? )
then i need to list down the things tat i need to do during year 2008
  1. don't be lazy
  2. keep my tutorials up to date ( haha.. all this while never up to date before )
  3. treat my lao gong better
  4. treat my family better
  5. try my best to achieve my dreams
  6. stay HAPPY all the time
  7. take FM test in november
  8. get myself ready before every single test ( not like last semester.. study till cry )
  9. get connected with all my frens
  10. DIET... ( slimmer than now.. come on.. stop laughing )
  11. sports ( care to join me?? )
a lot huh? i must do it all next year... GAMBATE !!!!

3 comments:

Chong Han said...

everything will be fine lo laopo..exam p sure no pro wan lo..lao po must b confidence lo..ntg is tough if laopo really wan to do lo..still gt few days period lo..i will support u always lo..
lao gong oso believe tat laopo can really acheive d things to be done and do this holiday and next year lo...i;ll always be the one wid u..

-jenna- said...

thanks lao gong

jetlim23 said...

Wah...so many thing u wan 2 do on next year r?? GAmbate la... D-I-E-T
erm.........wahahahaha.........
hmmm....u can de la....gambate la....wahaha