Wednesday, November 14, 2007

...OpeninG BloG...

Now,my new blog..
how is it? nice??

btw, the title of my blog is music in me cos of tat song.it's my favourite of all

give some comment if you are free..thanks..
anyway,today is the last day of my final actually not today is yesterday(13th November 2007)
the last paper is microeconomics.
luckily i'm still ok..can do those questions..
anyway,dun wanna talk about exams d..
now holiday start d.i'm so happy..
but at the same time..means my exam p(1st actuary paper)is just around the corner.
dun really wanna fail tat paper.
cos if i fail means RM400 is wasted and i need to retake the exam tat means another RM400
so,i must try my very best lo.
but now must relax first and enjoy my holiday..
anyway,now oso quite late d.. have to sleep in a while..
everyone happy holiday !!!


3 comments:

MW Fun said...

Yippie!...1st to commment...but then...wat to comment ler?...Ah!...best of luck in your Exam P. Pass liao next year can take FM together...hehe...:P

jetlim23 said...

Yeah!!
H@ppY H0liDay...

erm,nth 2 say...hehe
gambate la....

haha

Anonymous said...

my dearest laopo....sure vr nice lo ur blog..so happy laopo finally finish ur final exam d lo.laopo sure can get flying colour result wan lo..oso really hope lao po can do well in ur external paper too lo...i love you forever.