Sunday, July 26, 2009

-PEK CEK TIME-

issit my PMS time?
no la.. of course.. just a period for all my exams, quiz and assignment..
i found it really pek cek.. with my FM coming nearer and nearer and next week with 2 quiz and 1 assignment to hand in.. and i'm still blogging now..
this few days, i got a bit unhappy with something happen..
but then my lao gong tried to cheer me up and brought me to watch transformers 2..
thanks lao gong.. without u.. i think i got no mood to do anything dy..

i really found out that there's no such thing as true fren..
when i start treating someone as my true fren.. a lot of things will happen..
i just wanna stay happy and with no worries with no politics..
is that so hard?
but i can honestly tell everyone.. it's damn damn hard !!!!
i dun understand y malaysian are that kia-su !!!
i'm just trying to go on with my life and be happy with it..
that's all.. y everyone are trying to mess up my life?
some people like to see you unhappy den they'll be happy..
really dun understand this kind of people..
c'mon !!! go on with ur life..
dun make other people's life unhappy as yours please !!!

8 comments:

~~kivi~~ said...

dun pek cek lah...
although u say d true friend is hard to find..
at least u got ur lao gong n meeeeeeeeeeee to support u....hehe...
dun ever no mood of somethg tat is not important...:)

-jenna- said...

ok ok.. thanks..
now no more unhappy lo.. back to normal mood !!! =)

jetlim23 said...

moody de zha bo lang..when meet those pahlia ppl..juz think of ur lao gong lar..then wont so pek cek dy..haha!!! cheer up!!!

Chong Han said...

lao po must smart in c ppls lo..some ppls really not worth u to treat as true fren lo..just dont bother this kind of ppls can d lo ... be strong!

Shee Ying said...

My fren... try to look at the good side of it... at least now u noe they r not the 'true frens' of u!

So dun let those ppl to beat u down... I noe u wont be affected my those ppl so easily de....
Gambate! U alws have ur laogong n a group of true frens like us!(i oso dunno 'us' means who, hahaha...)

-jenna- said...

jet : ya lo.. tat's wat i'm doing lo.. at least now i feel better..
lao gong : thanks lao gong for supporting me..
shee ying : yaya.. at least now i know.. hehe.. thanks anyway.. us means you lo put put.. u r my true fren n my roommate forever.. thanks =)

yeonszee said...

yo.... my friend....
maybe abit late i leave some comment here....
but for me.... this call life... sometime just have to accept that this world have all types of people.... of course kia su is one of them....
so the most important things is be faithful that u r not one of them....
thankful that u r not become one of them....
and finally just be ur self la....
haha happy all the time la....

-jenna- said...

thanks a lot..
i'll be myself for sure =)