Friday, July 3, 2009

-MY FEELINGS-

Nowadays dunno what happen to me.. maybe i really grow up dy..
after my internship den haven't start new sem yet.. too free at home..
i think about so many things.. especially those past things la..
i think about what have i done last time..
i think about the things i've done issit rite or wrong..
i think about am i too emotional to do smtg..
i think about my own attitude..
i think about a lot of things..

i really dunno in the past..
i'm childish or i'm selfish..
but i think now i got the answers dy..

in the past, i'm a very bad bad girl..
i always think about myself first..
never really think about others feelings..
no matter when..
i've hurt so many ppl by talking..
hopefully they'll forgive me..

but from today onwards..
i never wanna think about the past anymore..
i'll be good to everyone..
and i'm sure i'll do it..
never ever think about myself again..
never be selfish..
never judge a book by it's cover..
n never be emotional again...

sorry to those ppl that i've hurt in the past..
i'll change..
I WILL !!!
SORRY ~~

2 comments:

Chong Han said...

suddenly come out this post de
? laopo.. laopo big gal d lo..hehe

-jenna- said...

ya lo.. hopefully can treat everyone better lo..