Monday, July 13, 2009

HAPPY WITH MY LIFE

I'm totally happy with my life now.

Although I don't get to see my lao gong everyday and actually we argue most of the time we met.
Maybe it sounds normal to some people because we are 4 years and 8 months together already.

Last month, we met everyday for a month and stay together too under one roof.
That one month, we actually argue most of the time but I admit I do hate him a lot sometimes.
But I still love him no matter how.
Sometimes, I've been started to think, we have not get married and we already have so much argument between us over a small tiny matter.
Will we every survive until the day we get married? This question begin to repeat in my mind for a month long. But until last week I still don't know the answer yet.
But now, I can confidently tell everyone that, " We will definitely survive until the day we get married. " This is sure because both of us are clear that we love each other very much and we like being in each other life.

As a girl, I'm the one that always start the argument. Over tiny tiny things.
For example, I'm a easily "get-jealous" person.
So, whoever that goes near or even talk to my lao gong, I'll get angry at my lao gong although he's not the one starting the conversation.
It's just a simple conversation and I'm there but just don't know why I'll get angry.
Silly me !!! But no worries, now anyone and everyone can talk to my lao gong.
I Promise not to get angry at him !!! hahahaha.. Maybe cause I've grow up.
Everything I look at the past is totally different from how I look at it now.
I'm sure with what we have been through this few years, our feelings to each other is getting stronger day by day.
I'm sure I'm ready for my big day to accept this guy as my other half and to accompany through my life.

This semester is totally a busy semester for me. Because I'll be taking my Financial Mathematics Exam (Exam FM) on the 14th of August 2009. And I'm not fully prepare for it but I'll be fully prepared for this war as I don't want to fail anymore. At the same time, in university, I'm taking french, aerobics and 4 more major subjects which I find it quite thought cause my basic is not that strong. This semester is definitely tough for me and I don't want to be failure anymore.
I'll be hardworking starting from now.

Everything is like so clear now.
Previously I'm living under the sea and I can feel all the pressure that's in the water.
But now I found my way out and I can see the world is so wonderful and I can breathe without all the pressure.
I'm so happy.


So calm ~~~

7 comments:

~~kivi~~ said...

congratulation....
congratulate u find ur right person that can accompany u...
i oso happy for ur happiness...
:)

-jenna- said...

thanks kivi..
everyone oso will find their own de..
=)

Chong Han said...

hehe... so happy wo my laopo..
lao po said so then i no nd scare u runaway d..hehe.. but i will try my best to treat u vr good oso lo.. and rite now will really do my best in figure n finding a best direction in my study and career for our better future lo.. i love u forever laopo!

-jenna- said...

thanks lao gong..
i dun care how our future will be..
as long as both of us are together and happy can dy lo lao gong..
thanks lao gong..
i love u forever too lao gong..

-jenna- said...

down la u !!!
dun talk la blek =p
but no worries.. i won't jealous de.. hahahaha

Shee Ying said...

so happy to read this post from u.

i do have d same feeling like what u said, arguing everyday even only for small matters when staying together.
and now after i move back, i think and i have d same feeling like u right now. haha although me n ahthan not together as long as u n ur laogong... but as long as u noe ur heart ur love is thr, nothing can be problem that bothering 2 of u.

all d best in ur study n u will find ur path, no worries.

may u n ur laogong be blessed with happiness always!

sounds like u going 2 get married soon. tell me earlier ya so that i can prepare. ;p

-jenna- said...

haha.. thanks a lot..
but we r not getting married yet..
we wait for u 2 1st.. hahaha..
anyway,really hope all of us can be happy la.. =)