Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm gonna miss you, ISM Insurance Services Malaysia Berhad

I've completed my internship for 4 months in a place known as ISM Insurance Services Malaysia Berhad in Jalan Sultan Sulaiman.
It's been an enjoyable 4 months.. I started my 4 months intern on 2nd march 2009..
i was alone and the rest of my course mates have found themselves in other insurance company or bank whereas for me.. I've choose to complete my internship in this company.. and until now i never regret to work there.. it's been an memorable 4 months for me..
i really appreciate everything and everyone there..
I've been learning a lot of things there.. from SAS Enterprise Guide to a normal excel..
but I enjoy every second in the company with all the friendly colleagues and the friendly environment.. I really wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone there.. It's been my pleasure getting to know each and everyone of them..


my 2 bosses..
from left : Danny, BICC senior manager , Carl, CEO of ISM


Choo Ing, HR Manager..

my "mom" haha.. shirley

front : liza, mazlen, me and shymala
back : Mr Lim

the pretty ladies.. hahaha
choo ing, shaminee and rachel..

for my farewell.. thanks everyone..

yong, shaminee, me and cheng khang

my BFF , Siti

Me with Voon..

Shirley, me with kak piah...

a gift from ISM.. i like it so much.. thanks !!!

THANK YOU ISM !!!
I'm gonna miss you !!!

No comments: