Sunday, August 9, 2009

-GIVE UP-

At last, I GIVE UP !!!
I've withdraw from Exam FM this 14th August 2009..
Cos I'm too scare to face the truth as I'm not ready for the exam yet.
Thought dun wanna waste money cos I'll fail the paper..
mana tau refund oso waste money..
I've paid USD 114 for the paper den refund only can get back USD14..
but refund oso la.. cos dun wanna make myself disappointed anymore..
Now suddenly feel like no longer interested in this field..
I feel like I'm more interested in learning something related to software in statistics..
such as SAS, R, Java, Matlab and etc...
and interpret and presenting it statistically to all the bosses that don't understand anything related to statistics or software.. wahahahahha.. can tipu them ma..
therefore, i think i might delay my progress in taking all the actuarial papers cos i oso got no heart to study for it.. so better waste USD100 than USD114 lo..
hehehe.. but mana tau.. i received an e-mail yesterday saying that I've been approve to cancel the exam and get to refund USD68.. meaning i only rugi USD46 (RM160 like that la)
so,meaning I've proof myself right by withdrawing from the exam lo..
But i still need to face with lots of midterm n quizzes..
hopefully i can manage to graduate next year la... hahahaha
last few days attend so many ppl convo.. make myself wanna graduate early..
regret taking actuarial science in the 1st place.. cos it's 4 years.. waste of time.. hahahaha
rather take statistics.. cos it's only short n compact 3 years..
but can't do anything now.. faster faster end tis 1 more year den can work lu...


ah soon, sing yeh n simon (hock hilang dy)


me n sing yeh..


sing yeh n my lao gong..

4 comments:

Chong Han said...

Must stay happy can d lo laopo.. all d papers just delay it 1st lo.. mayb in future oly take again lo..i always support you lo..

~SiMoN~ said...

haha.. no chance for you to regret la.. u are edy 3 quarter way thru edy.. jz gambateh try ur best lor..

Shee Ying said...

same like u....
im really lost and reconsidering what i shall do now for my future...
but anyway we will find our way...coz we wan a better future...rite?
all d best 2 us!

-jenna- said...

lao gong : thanks lao gong.. in future only c how lo..
simon : ya lo.. but just thinking wanna find other route liao ma..
shee ying : i'm sure we will find our way.. all the best !!! yeah !!