Thursday, August 20, 2009

RANDOM POST

Something to post randomly..
MY FEELINGS again..
really feel very lazy nowadays..
withdraw from exam FM.. suppose to feel relieve
but i feel a bit guilty..
dunno what really happen..
but i feel guilty to my parents and family..
all of them think i'm studying real hard for my future..
as a matter of fact..
my laziness has covers my whole body and now it covers my life..
how can i remove it from my body first?
can anyone teach me?
I'm really disappointed with myself..
in my head now is "when i'm graduating?"
i wanna earn money and go shopping n travel everyday without worries..
sounds easy huh? but i know it will not happen so soon..
cos i need to work real hard to achieve tat dream..
suddenly feel like i'm in an empty and deep hole..
i can't come out..
i need help.. i need to study hard..
i need to achieve my dream..

2 comments:

Chong Han said...

sure u can come out de lo laopo..
cause u gt me to support u lo.. gambate laopo..

-jenna- said...

den lao gong must have enough energy to pull me out lo..
ok?
thanks lao gong..