Friday, October 31, 2008

...i NeeD HeLp...

help me ~~~~
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........
help me ~~~~
i think i'm dying soon..
not in dying die la.. i mean in my exam lo..
till now i can guarantee all of u..
not even a word is in my brain..
nothing.. my brain is so blank..
help me~~~
how to make me study?
how to keep me motivated??
can someone teach me??

i remember i always keeping myself study cos
i think of my parents..
they work so hard just to wait for the day i graduate..
i mean.. they dun really care wat result i get la..
cos they didnt wanna put much pressure on me..
but still.. i gotta study hard to repay them..
cos tis is wat they are waiting for all tis while..
but still...
i'm so lazy...
how??
can anyone help me??
my 1st paper is on 5th november 2008..
that is next wed..
but until now.. i didnt study at all..
i just play games, watch movie..
haih ~~~~~~~~~
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...


HELP ME ~~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I din study...
I din do tutorial...
I din attend class as well...

Yeah......exam!!!

I need your help!!!!!!

-jenna- said...

aiyah.. u steady ma..
i not as steady as u ma..
but like u oso good la..
pressure free.. so nice !!!

Anonymous said...

u can de... gambateh..!!! Actuarial leh, i want also cannot take...

Chong Han said...

just try ur best lo laopo..at least study few hours per days is vr good d lo...although i know is still quite hard for u but i will always support u de lo.. just b urself..gambateh!!

-jenna- said...

kevin : seems like i always oso hear u say like tat.. but anyway, thanks for ur support le.. kam xia kam xia

laogong: thanks lao gong for ur support.. i'll try my best..

Mun Chee said...

Jenna,

Not really pressure free...
Now everyday stay late...
And need cover all subjects in just one study week...

Wow...Sweating!!!

-jenna- said...

no prob for u la.. ganbatte la..