Wednesday, October 29, 2008

...StuDy WeeK...

arrggggghhhhh...
really pressure with study week.. very tired oso..
really hope i can faster faster get my holiday..
human got a lot of dilemma de..
whenever there is a chance for u to make decision.. o make a change..
u won't make it until u regret it..
like me now lo..
i'm sure tis sem i wont get a very good result..
but den till now i oso not much mood to start studying yet..
haih ~~~ really tired with my life
help me someone... anyone... ???
i planned to study in pj tis whole study week..
but den no matter where am i.. i dun feel like studying
tat's for sure..
i think i've been really tired with my studies..
no matter how hard i try all tis while.. i wont get a good result oso..
only average.. o just nice result..
get really tired n boring dy.. especially with all the subject i'm studying..
i got no interest at all.. i mean no feel at all..
really need to reconsider whether i wanna continue tis course onot..
sort of like wasting my time now.. haih ~~~~


my masterpiece


this piece i build it with my niece,erin



close up



really hope i can be free...
really really free without anything to worry..



like tis freedom tower.. i like the feeling of this tower..
so free !!!!!!




I WANNA BE FREE ~~~~

5 comments:

Shenny Lee said...

oi just nice result izzit A-??? normal result izzit cgpa 3.65 and above??? i down lor lidat...

haha dun worry la....u can make it;)

angeline said...

don't worry....me also no mood 2 study....and this study week is like my holiday, having fun...haha~
gambateh~~

-jenna- said...

shenny :no la..
i where got so good result..
my result worst than tat all la..
just wanna get a least better la..
but dunno can make it onot..
thanks anyway..

angeline : thanks o.. really thanks..
hopefully i'll be like u la.. but sometimes really feel stress o..

Chong Han said...

just do ur best again lo laopo...i know study week always b tough for u but anyhow still must gambate wid it lo.. hard time very soon end de lo .. just as u say..."chiong ahhhhh" .. i will always give u de biggest support lo..

Anonymous said...

aiya,many ppl oso same wif u de la..me s well..but i more kolian than u leh..u noe wat u can do after u graduate fr ur cos.but me leh..langsung tak nampak my FUTURE!!