Friday, October 17, 2008

...enjoyable week...

yeah !!! last week and tis week is really the enjoyable week for me..
cos i've finish all my midterm.. and only 2 assignments for me..
today alrdy hand in 1 assignment and presentation..
next monday hand in another one.. but it's kinda like short assignment la..
so i have time to relax lo.. hahaha..
last week.. i go to uptown damansara tree house to celebrate adi's bday (677 housemate)
i'll show the nice nice food there.. hahahaha...



my tree house special fried rice...
looks nice huh?
it's RM12.90
taste nice.. n the portion is big..

















nasi lemak ayam rendang
big portion oso..
rm8.90 la if i'm not wrong la..
worth it la..












nasi lemak ayam goreng..
same price as nasi lemak ayam rendang..
nice oso..


















sorry.. i didnt pay attention when they're ordering tis.. hahaha..
so i dunno wat issit call n the price..
ahhahaa.. but it's nice oso la.. cos i try a bit..











red curry.. i'm not sure abt the price..
but quite nice oso la.. although i didnt try but i c the person eating like vr syok like tat.. hahaha












eh wait.. suddenly i'm introducing food pulak..
hahaha.. go back to the bday party for adi...




the birthday boy... ADI















me ah lin n "ru yu"
hahahaha














me in tree house.. yeah !!!



















me n hsiao yie
















kok ern.. give us some.. we r hungry..
hahahahaha..











actually there are a lot more photos.. but unfortunately, i havent get it yet.. hahaha
but now post like tat 1st la..

den i continue with my next activity la..
tat is on last thursday.. i've planned a coursemates gathering..
actually tis gathering make me not much mood at 1st..
but then when tat time come.. it turns out quite nice...




with some of my coursemates..
















me , chloe n evelyn














coursemates and ah sou..
hahaha














all the leng lui
hahaha














S.H.E of actuarial science..
nice le..


















we in nando's jaya one..















ah tak, ryan, me n oil oil
















couple of the day...
hahahahaha...













with all the foods..
yummy ~~~














next station, k-box in ss2















me and sam..















me and ryan.. so concentrate man !!!















oh ya.. n the hot topic of the day
the real couple of the day












den i continue with my activity for tis week lo..
on wed.. my coursemates 3 cars come down to klang to eat bah kut teh lo..



me and ah tak..















ryan's back
me n oil oil














yeah !!!!
bah kut teh ~~~~











later, where to go le...
come klang oso no place to hang out de..
so,we decide to go taman pertanian malaysia in shah alam lo
the so call bukit cahaya..


everyone tat join the outing..

















artistic photo...
















nice evelyn..
but jackson spoil the photo..
hahahhaa..













nice pose..














nice place le...



















the ladies..












tis is about all the activity i had for last week and tis week
i really enjoy myself this 2 weeks..
so, it's time to study liao lo..
already relax for 2 weeks..
next week is the final week..
then d following week will be study week..
n later exam week is here lo...
gambate ~~~~~~~

5 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

wah sibeh njoy hor u.. evryday oso njoy-ing with ur frens, "dam-dai" ur dear ch studyin alon.. pity chong han... hahahha

Anonymous said...

walau eh~~~
jenna....grrrr...wat a "couple of the day' r...
balik nanti u die d..haha

-jenna- said...

hahahaa.. paiseh la..
when my lao gong back den only i enjoy with him la..
hahahaha..
oilwoon: dun angry la.. hahaha..
got another hot topic of the day ma..
wahahahahhahaa..

-jenna- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chong Han said...

down lo...go njoy didn't bring me oso...hahaha