Thursday, September 11, 2008

tired.. always tired..

suddenly 1 of my course mate ask me a question yesterday...
"do u think u should continue in actuarial field?"
...............................
weird huh? suddenly got asked by this kind of question..
sounds weird.. but it suddenly make me stunt..
then he continue...
"do u wanna continue in finance field?"
eh... finance? what they do?
Is it like what I'm studying now..
I'm not sure.. i dunno what it really is.. oh god, you got to really help me..
it's really suffering when thinking about all this questions
i tend to skip all the problems i have in my mind and heart..
and tends to live happily without thinking about it..
but yesterday.. really shock me.. tat my course mate ask me a serious question
then i was like "oh ya hor, why i never think about this question before?"
but is it too late now? cos I'm already in 3rd year in my course.
actually it's a pressure course.. every actuary student tends to spend their life doing the same routine.. which i found it's boring..
go class..study...eat..shower...sleep..study...exam...assignments...tutorials...study...
oh no..it must be crazy.. yes.. that's what an actuary student suppose to be..
but me.. play..sleep.. eat..shower.. sleep.. eat.. play >>>>> study when there's exam or test..
so realistic.. ya that's me.. study for my result.. hahahahaa..
what to do? that's me.. but seriously.. i think that i won't like to work in an office with walls and papers all over me.. it's really suffering.. i like to enjoy my life every second of my life without pressure.. that's y i plan so many things to laze around guys !!! sorry ya..
but i think now is the time to face all the reality.. no more wonderland,girl !!!
think about my future.. think about my life.. think about everything please !!!!

3 comments:

Chong Han said...

is ok lo laopo..future we cant determine de lo...just do watever u fell happy and correct lo.. but of course must study hard while relaxing oso lo.. lao gong always by ur side de lo...gambate!!

Anonymous said...

oi oi.... u know how many ppl out there are lining up to grab ur course ka? now u got it edy eh... better appreciate it.. some more u r studying at the top U for the top Course eh... gambateh okie..!

~SiMoN~ said...

ya lo.. i wil b 1 of them queuing up le.. too bad when i enrol to uni tat time private U stil didnt offer actuarial science yet.. wasted.. T.T

u gambate lo..