Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...finish at last !!! ...

at last,finish all my midterm dy..
i feel really happy.. but then i still feel quite sad deep inside..
cos i really miss my home.. i wan a home to go to when i'm down when i'm lonely when i need a place to rest with all my loved one there..
but i dun have a home.. except the one in gopeng.. but that's so far away..
i miss my home.. i miss my home sweet home..
but den really lucky i have my lao gong that can lend me a place to sleep..
den there's 677 also.. there's is the only place i feel warm now.. haih ~~~~~~
feel so hard to cover all my sadness in my heart..
so,i've jotted down here.. feel alot more better..
but i really hope i won't feel so down anymore..
i just wanna be more optimistic and be neutral !!!!
i really wanna do that... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..CH sek jou la...jenna say she wan a HOME dy leh...haha^^
v hv 2 prepared angpao dy..haha^^

uni life not tat easy!!
haiz~

~SiMoN~ said...

wah.. prepare ang pau r.. no income le.. industrial trainin allowance so little.. inaf to buy ang pau packets nia..