Sunday, September 28, 2008

guess wat's important in our life?

nowadays,a lot of things happen in my life
sometimes it's really down not to have anyone beside me
but i'm really glad i have my lao gong by my side..
he's always a good lao gong
no matter how down am i..
he'll always be here for me..
thanks a lot lao gong..
den i hav all my family
there are always here to support me..
den my frens..
k ying frens, coursemates and 677 family..
really thanks cos always go out and enjoy with me all the time..
thanks everyone..
everyone is always important in my life..
no matter who u are..
without anyone of u..
there's no jenna..
thanks lao gong..
thanks mom and dad..
thanks to my sisters and brother..
thanks k ying..
thanks 677
thanks coursemates..
thanks everyone !!!

1 comment:

Chong Han said...

hehe..thanks laopo..we always important to each others de lo..