Sunday, August 24, 2008

...tHe HaPPieSt MoMeNt iN UM...

previous blog i told all of u, i'm not happy at all in UM
but den starting from tis sem actually i got a little happier..
haha.. cos i've moved to 677.. a special home sweet home..
really happy to move there.. cos all of the housemates and my roommates are so "WARM"
quite a lot of activites since i moved in there..
1st,my roommates bday.. guess wat ?? both my roommates celebrate their bday on the same day..
surprise me.. n i sleep in between of them.. oh NO !!
hahahaa...
now let the photos speak ....


family potrait


-point-



me n aiwen.. my pu pu tong tong housemate n coursemate



-strawberrilicious-



posing..

den,we went to jogging together in bkt gasing..
a picture is worth a thousand words..
so,i no need to type lo.. hehehe..



bkt gasing hang bridge..


me n my roommate..put put siput..


the map


-yeah,that's me-



c the sign..last 2 lines..


then next event,my ji mui's bday..



our nice photos..hahaa..



see aiwen



me n adi


bday gal feeding everyone the cake


so angry..hahaha..


-the mini cake-


after dinner


i really enjoy myself tat day.. i hope the bday gal enjoy herself too la..
hehehee.. anyway,happy bday aiwen.. my pu pu tong tong housemate n coursemate..
i'm really glad i moved to 677.. cos there's a lot of laughter and enjoyable moments there..
thanks everyone... cos make my day in UM more meaningful than before..
really appreciate it.. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya reali enjoy myself dat nite..thx 677 oo..
happy to heard dat u happy at 677..
v oso thank you for bring the new happiness to us..
more event coming up for 677..yeah..

Chong Han said...

good lo laopo can really njoy ur uni life d..hehe..keep it on and always have fun lo..

Anonymous said...

home sweet home huh? it's really important to get a good coursemate and housemate as well.... if not life at uni will be very boring and meaningless de.... glad that u have done that... hahahhaa...