Saturday, April 11, 2009

-bad temper-

this few weeks i'm really bad temper..
i dunno what actually happen to me..
but i think it's cos of my lao gong has not much time for me like always..
he need to spend time with his grandma cos she' back from NZ..
den he need to spend time studying for all his midterm and assignments..
so, he only has 24 hours a day.. den he used up most of his weekends in his grandma's place
and weekdays for studies.. 
i do understand that he's busy.. i shouldn't have disturb him and throw my temper right at his face
he's really suffering i can c.. but girls will always be girls..
i can't control how i feel.. i can't control my tears..
everything just come and go.. i can't control it..
i'm sorry if i treat anyone bad tis few weeks..
please forgive me.. 
i'll try to let go everything.. and forget about everything..
and work happily and study happily.. 

1 comment:

Chong Han said...

thanks laopo for understand me..we will face everything together lo.. i love u so much..