Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i know how my parents feel now..

it's been a month.. now i starting to feel the pain that my parents go through for more than 23 years..
it's really hard.. although my work is only sitting down in the office..
and using some programme to generate data.. and meet some deadline of course..
but i think my parents went through a lot more than me..
really appreciate each and everything they have done for me and my family..
have u ever ask urself a question?
how our parents gone through all those for so many years without complaining?
SALUTE them !!!
thanks ma ma and pa pa.. really thanks..
and i get a lesson once i start my intern.. i always complain tired after work..
but my ma ma have to come back and cook for me after work each and everyday last time.. which is tiring..
but she never complain.. never !!!
and once ur parents reach home, they just need time to rest.. that's all..
sometimes me as a daughter never care about their feelings..
they are already so tired.. they summore spend time to listen to us..
i'm very touch with everything they have done.. 

THANKS ~~

ma ma and pa pa...

5 comments:

Chong Han said...

hehe.. of course they do a lot to u lo laopo.. appreciate wat they do can d lo ..anyway...not every parents are the same.. hahaha...

-jenna- said...

ya lo.. i know lo lao gong..
ur case different lo..
but still they are your parents..
just accept it lo.. ok?
hehehee..

Shee Ying said...

so u will be ready to become mama after 4 months training lo...

~SiMoN~ said...

grown up liao wo...

but tat's jz part of wat ur parents going through rite now.

when u have kids nex time, u wil feel how ur parents feel again when ur children don understand u yet, jz like how u din understand ur parents las time..

tat's karma.

haha..

-jenna- said...

ya lo.. i think so oso..
life it's like tat..
hahaha.. just have to face it lo..