Tuesday, January 6, 2009

-NEW SEMESTER, NEW TARGET-

this semester i don't want anything like last semester.
cos my last semester is such a failure.
and i swear to myself this will never happen again in my life.
i'll try my best to do everything that is possible to push back up my CGPA up up up and away..
i need to really work hard..
this semester is a short semester for me..
only 7 weeks of class and on the 8th week.. we'll be having our finals..
after that on the 2nd march, we'll be rushing for our internship..
hopefully everything goes well la..
really want everything to go sun sun li li without any problems..
now, still looking for a place to conduct my internship..
and hopefully i can get a company which is located in pj la..
nearer easier ma.. no need so ma fan.. (troublesome)
but even give me any company.. i'll also feel happy already..
this semester and this year aims will be as follows :
  1. study hard and get good results
  2. my lao gong will always be good to me lo
  3. pass my exam p and continue with my fm and that goes the same with fm la.. pass
  4. do all my tutorials on time
  5. try to enjoy my life at the same time study hard la.
  6. hopefully will be no argument between me and my lao gong la.. got oso minor de la..
  7. do my part during my internship
  8. of course spend some time with my friends and coursemates
  9. spend lots of time with my lao gong lo
  10. last but not least, stay healthy and DIET ~~~~ !!!!!!
i think that's about it..
my NEW YEAR RESOLUTION..
although 6th january only generate out..
but it's still NEW YEAR rite?
good luck everyone !!!
stay healthy !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

diet wor....akkakakka..

Chong Han said...

laopo sure can do everything as plan lo cause gt me to support u always lo.. Gambatte laopo ..
Kevin pls give some support la.
u not at Klang diet plan shd can on de cause no ppl can ask out yam char oso..hahaha

-jenna- said...

yaya.. agree..
kevin khoo.. u must support me de lo.. hahahahahha

Anonymous said...

Jom CCM!!!

Roti Tisu..
Maggi Goreng..
n ur Favourite..

"AYAM GORENG" XD

-jenna- said...

down lo..
u all oso dun support me...
sekali down =.='"