Tuesday, January 13, 2009

-NERVOUS, NERVOUS, NERVOUS-

I'm really nervous for my interview later.
Although I'm not sure what should I do before the interview.
But I've watch some video clips from Youtube that have been uploaded by jobstreet about interview.
I don't get any point to talk on after I watched those clips.
I'm really nervous.
With this situation in the market, it's really hard for us to find a place to conduct our internship.
Once there is a company which gives me a chance to interview, I feel very happy and at the same time, I feel a bit unfair because some of my coursemates don't have to go through interview process to get their internship.
So, I can't complain much. It's my faith. Face It. Wish me luck everyone =)

4 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

Good Luck lo.. it's jz intern interview, no big deal, take it ez.. muz hav faith in urself lor..

Chong Han said...

yaloo laopo... just take it easy lo.. after interview we go shopping lo...hahaha

~SiMoN~ said...

walau damn syok.. stil can go shopping.. how's ur interview btw ?

-jenna- said...

haha..
my interview goes well lo..
ok la.. not so scary as i expected la..
and they confirm me after 2 days..
i'm so happy... =)