Monday, January 26, 2009

-MY REUNION DINNER-

Yesterday is the reunion dinner for my family...
all of us dress up nicely and went to a restaurant to have our dinner lo..
it's the time of the year where all of us are gather together..
i mean me n my family.. but we miss a person here..
that's my lao gong.. hehe.. he's in klang with his family..
hope he's happy there too la...
this is what happen before chinese new year in my house.. hahahaha


after getting ready to dinner..


HUGE red ang pow packet with tiny erin..


me myself in the car..


the person sitting beside me.. haha.. elsa wong..


me and ashley..


rainbow during cny eve..


reach the restaurant dy..

lou sang lo..


siew family


wong family..


ong family.. hahahaa
left only 4 ppl..



and on the way back.. we saw a Dennis look-a-like dog..
hahahaha..


den reach home..

take 1


last take..


me with all my nieces..


Wong family..


Siew family..


Grandpa Grandma with the kids..


Ong family with 2 kids.. hahahaha..


Then, today is 1st day of CNY..
i take this opportunity to wish everyone..
Happy Moo Moo Year and all the best in the year of Ox..
and stay healthy,handsome o pretty..
and remember win more win more... Huat ahhh !!!!!
Happy Chinese New Year !!!
New Year, New Beginning, New Life.... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

faster cum to my house n giv me HUAT la..

Happy CNY...

Anonymous said...

Huat ar, Huat ar... lol... come back liao?

Chong Han said...

walao.. so kan cheong kah?haha...see keong u shd patient ma.. lose money d lo..hahaha..

Nice post..Gong Xi Fa Cai laopo..