Monday, November 21, 2011

-Insomnia-

Didn't experience insomnia for so long ~ today is the day ~
so many things in my mind now and I'm wondering what I'm thinking ~
tomorrow will be the first day our new CEO coming to work ~
hopefully he will be a good boss just like our previous 2 CEO s.
Feel kinda lost now as I'm not sure what to do now in my job 
I'm always so free and boring in office and I should actually start my studies for Exam MFE
but I'm always having this problem which is I would never start study early ~
Another issue that is bothering me now is my weight ~
why my weight will never go down even if I start to diet ~
I've been eating so little every night and I've been doing sit up
But still the reading at the weighing scale is always constant ~
I wanted to diet so badly that sometimes it does affect my mood ~
I get hot tempered easily every night or even day =p
Ding ding Dong dong ~ there are so many things in my mind now ~
I need to get some sleep, I'm force to wake up early tomorrow
Good Night Jenna !

No comments: