Tuesday, November 22, 2011

-Another Boring Day-

As usual, today is another boring day.. Nothing much I can do in the office...
New boss is here, all HOD is giving him briefing.. And it does not affect me..
Kinda boring nowadays, now I'm trying my best to study..
Hopefully can be able to go through at least 10 pages..
Fade up with my job because been doing the same thing over and over again..
Really fade up.. Hopefully I can stand for another 2 months..
Then everything will be OK *fingers crossed*
Good Luck to me.. Seems like I need lots of LUCK !

4 comments:

leewen said...

hey, u tender d? cheer up la~

-jenna- said...

not yet la..
no one want me yet..
need to tahan !!!
will cheer up la.. thanks a lot =)

~anGIE~ said...

jenna, r u interested to join general insurance? heard AmG id hiring, if ok i'll help u to send resume..

-jenna- said...

angie, yes I'm interested.
I'll e-mail you my latest CV la..
Thanks so much. =D