Wednesday, February 11, 2009

-SEMESTER ENDING SOON-

This week I'm going to have my 2nd midterm test on thursday..
Next week thursday also another 2nd midterm lo..
Then the following week is my final liao.. kan cheong le? hahaha
I got no time to rest at all this semester..
I'm going to start my internship immediately after my final lo..
Tat is 2nd march 2009.. lagi kan cheong le?


me with my lao gong..


Ashley..


Elsa..


like 1 family.. wahahaha..


So happy =)


me and ashley

So, fast time flies.. Make me no time to rest and no time to do my personal things..
Starting from today, everyday, every minutes oso have to study..
So tired ahhhh !!!
But I believe all the sacrifices I made will be worth it !! (Cross my fingers la)
Oh ya, btw, forgot that CNY has just ended..
Really want CNY to be longer.. Y not whole month le? Like Raya.. haha

Anyway, this Moo year.. my wish is :

1. Study hard and get good result this semester lo..
2. Work hard during internship lo..
3. Wish everyone to be healthy lo..

my lao gong..


my family..


677 family..


K ying friends..


Coursemates..


Bill Bill...


Hotdog..


Burger..


Dennis..

-HOPE EVERYONE WILL STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY THIS YEAR-

good luck in everything you all do la..
no matter what.. just stay positive and happy..
that's the most important part in our life..

1 comment:

Chong Han said...

Vr soon laopo will finish ur exam d de lo.. must gambate lo.. In this moo year everyone will be happy happy lo .hehehe...