Thursday, February 19, 2009

final final final !!!

sorry everyone.. nowadays too busy with my studies alrdy..
i dun even have time to online until today.. although just for a few hours..
cos after tis i need to pia again.. pia pia pia !!!
next week will be my finals which consists of 3 subjects..
1. macroeconomics
2. accounting
3. general insurance
all tough tough papers.. really hope i can do well in all the papers..
but i'm upset with myself today..
cos i'm interested in general insurance subject and i used up most of my time studying for tat subject but den in the test today..
i got 2 Qs wrong.. i mean totally wrong..
i lost 8 marks !!! 8 MARKS !!!
although some of u think is not a big deal cos it's only 8 MARKS !!!
but it's very important to me.. cos i got C+ for my 1st test which i think is very bad...
so,i wanna do well in my 2nd test.. but it turn out to be like tat..
i'm so upset.. NEVERMIND NEVERMIND !!!!
FINAL !!! I'll definitely catch up.. i dun wanna lose u ------ A !!!!
ok.. enough about studies.. boring liao..
about my intern la..
i'll start my internship on 2nd march 2009 until 30th june 2009
which is 4 months.. in ISM Insurance Services Bhd.. insurance services company lai de..
data analysis, data collecting firm la.. really hope i can learn a lot of things there.. =)
ok la.. gotta stop blogging now.. cos wanna eat my dinner liao den continue with my journey again... wish me luck everyone !!! and pray for me !!!!
haha.. thanks thanks =)

1 comment:

Chong Han said...

Wish laopo can grab all As in ur final lo.. and definitely will be happy in ur interns company lo.. Gambate!!