Monday, December 22, 2008

my holidayz (part 3)...

this holiday.. i've been to lots of place..
after the trip.. i've been to look-out point in cheras..

a quite nice place to pak toh la..


sorry a bit blur..
lao ya camera ma.. bo huat =)


me with my lao gong..


couple of the day.. wahahahhaa


hock n ah sou...


new couple..


newest couple..


hiao-est couple.. beh tahan..


pizza !!!


not forgetting STEVEN'S CORNER..

cheese naan..

den, where i've been during my holiday..
a place called "niu ze xiu" in ara damansara la..
go there c c take photos nia lo..

niu ze xiu


c mickey mouse.. cute ma..


Presenting..


the tickets.. rm10 per person..
but oso can consider as voucher..
cos once u go in there.. u can spend the rm10 to buy things la..


mickey house


MCKY


marie


my favourite.. pooh..


fairy tales..


Pluto..


down !!!


Lilo and Stitch..


Buzz lightyear..


Black Mickey..


HSM..


Me, Troy, Gabriella and Kevin..


my lao gong with HSM..


me with mickey..


Donald Duck..


Pooh, Me and Tigger...


Tigger..


Christmas Decoration in niu ze xiu..


then, the next day..
we head on to Aquaria in KLCC...


AQUARIA..


Christmas Tree in KLCC..


nice decoration..


look at the fishes..


me with the star fish.. i can touch it.. yeah ~~


oh no.. the fish is coming.


me with my lao gong with the big aquarium..


my favourite of all


the transporting belt..


with the diver..


den.. on 13th dec 2008..
we head on to McD for dinner and we had..


my favourite.. prosperity burger..


all of us + cameraman which is see keong..


THEN LATER, we head on to ntv7 concert in amcorp mall..


wah... a lot of people o...


me and kevin..


my lao gong, me and jet...


XX


with the stage.. nice huh?


but the padang is so wet till like tat.. hahahaha..


we went to the concert till about 11 smtg..
and we makan-makan in picadilly in pj till about 12 smtg lo..
so, it's 14th dec 2008.. my birthday..
get old again ~~~ haih !!!
bo huat la.. everyone oso needs to get old de..
but tis year.. no celebration at all lo..
only my lao gong n me lo..
we reach home at abt 2am..
den he bought me a cake.. i dunno when he bought it.. but it's a surprise for me..


my cake..


nice huh?

btw, really take tis oppurtunity to thanks everyone that sms and call me on my birthday..
really appreciate every call and sms received..
cos all of u remember my birthday.. thanks everyone...

tat's about it lo.. my holiday..
actually.. stay tuned la.. there's another post coming up about taman negara.. =)

3 comments:

~SiMoN~ said...

walau... sibeh njoy r u.. so nice.. seems like niu ze shui is a nice place to go wo.. izit?

-jenna- said...

erm.. quite lo..
but main purpose only take photos la..
actually nothing much thr liao..

Chong Han said...

haha...good lo laopo can njoy ur holiday.. waiting for d Tmn negara and Water fall in Perak de post..hehe