Thursday, December 4, 2008

-HOLIDAYZ- (part 1)

Let me share what i do during my holidays to all of u..
although my holidays haven't end la.. but den meantime, I've done few things and went to few places la..
update first la.. if not later berlambak-lambak.. hahahahahhaa..
first of all is my coursemates birthday celebration (Rupah)
i went back to pj 1 day before to take things and stay there a nite lo..
den on 25th nov 08.. 2 cars (about 6 peoples) go down to klang to rupah's house..
and we gave her a surprise celebration..
she thought we just go down to main main.. but she didnt know we go down to klang to celebrate her birthday..
we went to AEon jalan jalan den have our lunch there..
it's The Black Canyon Restaurant.. not bad la..


the drinks menu (Remember only drinks)


the food menu...


both of it.. damn huge ~~~



birthday cake


the birthday gal..


everyone..


yeng with ning with their family drinks..


ning with wen


me with rups


georgy with 2 gals..


spring roll






family set.. worth it..





basically, i didn't introduce much about food..
but i've make a survey..
all the food taste good.. just go and try..
n the set lunch is only rm9.90 = food + ice lemon tea
tat's really worth it la.. cos the portion is quite big..
go and try la.. in AEON bkt tinggi klang..

tis is my 1st activity during my holiday !!!
for more.. pls log on few more days after.. o maybe a week.. thanks
i'll upload more exciting place in part 2... =)

No comments: