Wednesday, November 19, 2008

-MY HOLIDAY-

actually i'm really happy cos holiday is here..
i can officially do whatever i want.. tis is wat we call FREEDOM ~~
hahahahaa..
but i thing for sure tis holiday i miss a lot of things..




i miss my lao gong..



i miss Dennis..



i miss hotdog..



i miss 677..



i miss sakae sushi..hahahahaha



for sure i don't miss burger and bill bill..
cos i'm spending most of my time with them tis week..
so happy... and there's Penang trip coming up on 28th Nov..
really can't wait for tat trip..
hopefully it's still on la.. cos now like no news like tat..
but i'm trying to enjoy each and every second of my holiday..
and i wanna make it valuable..
cos next sem i won't have my break.. cos i'll be having my internship..
supposing i should be typing my resume and sending to every company i could this holiday..
but until now i'm still too lazy to do it..
maybe i'm a last minute person.. like to do everything last minute..
hopefully i can get a company before the short sem starts..



tis is burger..


my bill bill



enjoying herself by lying down..


look at my back..


close up..

4 comments:

Chong Han said...

Happy holiday laopo.. must enjoy ur holiday at Gopeng there lo.. will see me soon d lo..hehe.. and Burger look so nice d compare last time.

~SiMoN~ said...

HAPPY HOLIDAY !!~

waiting for u guys at the other end of penang bridge.. =)

-jenna- said...

no prob.. hopefully we'll go n meet u la.. wahahahhaa..

Anonymous said...

kok ern jogging at bukit gasing,he said dun see Dennis around lu..
he must be sleep gau gau at his real hse nw,eating steak,doing spa...haha..