Wednesday, February 22, 2012

-Working Life-

There's a month more left in this company and I'm really tired and boring here.
Really hope I can just get the hell out of here as soon as possible.
But signed it, 3 months is a must or else $$$
Life here after resignation is totally different as before.
 - Nothing to do from 8.30am - 5.30pm everyday (even though sometimes before resign also happens but only sometimes)
- People starts to look you like 1 kind of alien
- There's nothing involved - no projects - no meetings - no nothing
- Those "kepo" colleagues will be asking you everyday - "where are you going?" " why you wanna leave?" "are you going to abc company?" "why you don't wanna wait for bonus first?"
- Goof around the office to chat
- browse all the possible website available
- boring
- boring and boring !
Hope my 3 months can fly fast but at the same time hope it will be slow also.
I'm afraid that I will miss this place. Although most probably I think I won't.
But I'll miss my friends here, there are lots of good friends here. True friends.
Really grateful that I have the chance to meet each and everyone of you.
Thank you for all the guidance and support =)

9 comments:

jt said...

i know im kepo, but where are u going?haha

leewen said...

i m kepo too :D
anywhere also wish u have a good commemcement la

hooiling said...

I know I'm kepo too.
Pls update us!

Anonymous said...

kepo #4 ;P

YC said...

kepo #5; XD

-jenna- said...

hahaha..
will update all of you in our trip coming april =)

Neo said...

Kepo #6, let me know la.. Not going to the trip le...

~anGIE~ said...

kepo #7..lol
y my working life totally different from urs although we both resigned...still as busy as usual, just that i try not to involve if can...but sometimes still unavoidable.. :S

-jenna- said...

angie, it's because you are great ma... hehehe.. den ur company got lots of things to work oso.. :)