Thursday, March 18, 2010

-BUSY BUSY-

Recently, my lao gong is getting busier and busier each and every week..
Because of his critical moment..
I know I should have stand behind him and support him..
Or lend him a hand when he needed me..
But unfortunately, I do get a bit upset when he doesn't has time for me..
Although some of you will say.. Nah.. they meet every weekends..
What no time? Weekends not time mer?
Ya.. It's time.. But still weekends, we go back to klang and he's still busy with his studies..
With his final year project, assignments and test..
We will be together but most of the time, I'll be there facebook-ing and he'll be studying..
I shouldn't have complain much.. Because he has done more than enough..
But still I will feel upset from time to time when he's busy..
I just doesn't know how to express this feelings ~~~
Just feel upset that's it...

3 comments:

Shee Ying said...

same same. i can understand the emptiness.

-jenna- said...

u also can feel it?
you also have the same feeling before? it's hard right?

Chong Han said...

laopo...only left less than 2 months lo..after tat i will have plenty of time to accompany u d lo.. hope u can support me lo..hope u also can do ur best in ur study..we gambateh together lo.