Sunday, March 30, 2008

...lesson of the day...

i have a big problem.. vr big problem..
tat is i'm never satisfied with myself and my life no matter how..
but actually i should be very happy with everything..
let me share with everyone wat i'm having now..
i have a good n perfect lao gong, wonderful family, nice coursemates (except some la) and good frens...
i should be really happy.. but then i'm very greedy..
i always hope for more.. even my lao gong..
he' treating me better than any other guy in tis world.. but i still complain..
wat's all tis.. i like to throw my temper at a lot of ppl..
tat's not a good things to do.. i'm always hoping for more..
n i always like to get jealous at ppl with their happy life..
in tis time.. 2.11 am in the morning.. i'm surfing through frenster n looking at ppl's photo n their life.. too busy body..
but then whenever i see others that is having their life happily..
i start to think about my own life..
hahaa..funny rite?
i really feel really bad for myself n everyone around me..
i didn't really appreciate them all this while..
i'm so sorry..
i really hope i can really truly learn the lesson of the day..
hope after i fall down.. i can stand up back and continue my journey..
thanks everyone for treating me so good..
i'll appreciate each n everyone of u from now on..
THANKS...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei,anything??u can 'use' me whenever u wan la,haha..
btw,u r a nice fren,oways bring happiness to us r..hope u njoy each n every moment in ur life too :-)

Chong Han said...

laopo also vr good already lo.. just do watever u like lo...if u think need improve i'll always help u by ur side lo.. we gambateh together lo... k...i love u forever..

-jenna- said...

thanks everyone..
thanks...